Professional Development Units (PDUs) Reporting
PDU Reporting Process has changed for Chapter Meetings
To claim PDUs, please follow the instructions below:
- Log into www.PMI.org/CCRS with your user name and password.
- Click "Report Professional Development Units". Select Category 3.
- Select "Report a Component 1-2 PDU Event". Click Next. Please note, you should only select this option for PDUs taken from a PMI Component that have not been registered in the course list under "Find an Activity."
- You can enter component ID (C190) and clicking search bar.
- Click on highlight C190 (blue text) and enter the requested information
- Component Activity Information.
- If no phone number is given, you may enter in all ones to satisfy the field.
- If no contact person is given, please write "N/A" in this field. Click Next.
- Enter the number of PDUs you have earned. You may only enter a number between 1-2.
- On the final page, verify that your claim is accurate and correct and click submit.
In addition, PDUs are available for various other activities, as described on our How to Earn PDUs page.